The QW ecosystem is designed to rapidly explore the Sigfox network. It is a SIGFOX Ready™ certified development kit based on the MBED toolflow combined with open source application examples . Developing and evaluating a custom Sigfox application can be established in under 10 minutes after opening the box. Simply download one of the code examples, tailor it to your needs, compile and program, done.
- Platform based on Telecom Design TD1204 modem and the NUCLEO-L152RE board
- GPS, accelerometer, temperature, proximity and ambient light sensors
- 2 user buttons, 1 reset button and 4 user LEDs
- PAC code for registration on the Sigfox backend, Sigfox subscription included
- Arduino compatible through level shifter
- 3V3 and 5V compatible
- Open source software available
- JTAG interface to TD1204 to implement custom firmware using TD SDK
- Onboard LDO for standalone operation without MBED baseboard.